Monday, November 19, 2007

more photo taking...


We "play cheat" in this photo becos by right, everyone is queuing to have their photo taken but a family wanted to have photo taken by the "professional photographer" so every one have to wait until they have all their shots taken and also they are trying to take a shot for their infant girl...very time comsuming as you know infant will NOT react very well with camera. Enough of waiting, Mum asked me to "stand" infront of Mickey&Mini San and Voila! I have my photo taken while the PRO is still discussing with that family about the shot...ha! ha! I guessed every one just follow my way so that we can move on to our next attraction. Time is ticking away, you know!



Just quote "photo please...and photo taken",not much hassle with the others characters except the one with Mickey&Mini...after all, they are the star attraction in the park and everyone is looking forward to have their photo taken.

No comments: