Monday, November 19, 2007

The Legend of Mythica

After BBB, we made our way to catch "The Legend of Mythica", it is spetacular! You must watch if you ever go to DisneySea. Mum got most of the program in video, hope I can show you next time.
This is the ONLY FP entry I've got. Anyway, it doesn't matter cos I really have a good time already.
The is the Indiana Jones Adventure "Temple of the Crystal Skull" attraction that I can't take due to height restriction but no problem cos I'll be back...

Snack of the day--> Yucatan Sausage, by the way it's pork, I don't mind as long as it is NOT beef cos Mum said we can't eat beef. But why leh??

Back to Mermaid Lagoon, inside "Triton's Kingdom". It is quite dim inside so most photo turn out not so good but that doesn't "dim my spirit" at all. I had lot of fun at "Blowfish Balloon race" and "Ariel's Playground". I missed the "Whirlpool - swirling, twirling kelp cup", oh! Men!

No comments: